Netflix ruined my social life.

So, I've been on break for a few weeks now. What do I have to show for all of this time to myself? A new hair color, some new clothes, DVDs and a new respect for my Netflix account. Ever since I paid for the membership, I suppose I've been neglecting the blog. No longer will I let this be acceptable! First thing tomorrow, I'm going to blog about a film I've been wanting to watch called Bunraku. So, that should be good.
Stay tuned for fun stuff!

In the meantime, I've deemed these flicks as absolutely acceptable. They're all definitely worth your time, so feel free to check 'em out:

  • Peggy Sue Got Married and Pleasantville are 50s flashback-themed, an extreme weakness of mine. 
  • For something visually stunning, try out MirrorMask, Moulin Rouge! or Across The Universe. 
  • If you love musicals, or just Neil Patrick Harris, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is for you. 
  • If you like neo-noir (playing up shadows, lots of drama, very 1940s feel), go for Dark City and Brick.

Comments